The photo was a submission from tumblr user "mstaylormonroe" (as she reblogged it and said so). The rest is basically all me.


Allison, what the FUCk is wrong with you? (this is a submission, but below is my answer/commentary)

Oh..Oh my God. I don't want to use the word but that was a cunt-way to answer.

"I'm NOT triggering anyone. I'm posting photos of myself"
Uh, yes you are. They're YOUR photos. YOU took them. YOU purposefully put your arms and legs and neck in those positions.

"If it's self-triggering than people can happily unfollow me" 
Allison this is just a rude thing to say! Self-triggering is not something you take lightly. These people took one glance at your photos, maybe even by chance by going to you blog because of the fails I do, AND IT TRIGGERED THEM.

"I am healthy and not hurting anyone."
YOU'RE HURTING ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE THAT YOU TRIGGER. THEY'RE NOT EATING -- WHICH IS HURTING THEMSELVES IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER -- BECAUSE OF YOU. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? And you're NOT healthy. You say you're 5'9" and 119 lbs? YOUR BMI IS 17.6. YOU'RE UNDERWEIGHT. THAT'S NOT HEALTHY.

Jesus I'm sorry for the rage up top but being a former anorexic it hurts to see someone so stuck up about it. I will make a post about it and fuck it, I'll submit it anywhere I can where people will see it.

And about the healthy thing.....
Her BMI shows that she is underweight:


This is according to the measurements in her F.A.Q (and she DID update it because here is what it was before she changed it).

So no, you're not healthy, you are hurting people, you are the reason that they are being triggered. At least Felice was a little less rude about it and tried to help those people instead of just saying "LOL NOPE IT'S NOT ME IM HEALTHY EVEN THOUGH IM REALLY NOT AND PEOPLE JUST NEED TO STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT MY PHOTOS BECAUSE I'M NOT HURTING ANYONE (EVEN THOUGH I AM AND I KNOW IT AND I JUST WANT TO DENY IT".

-Rachel


Leave a Reply