I am so sorry for how long I’ve been gone (no I’m not, I needed a little break anyway). I’ve actually had a pretty busy two weeks. I had doctor’s appointments because I thought I was going into labor (thankfully I haven’t, yet!), then I had Mother’s Day, a baby shower and I had a wedding to go to. So.. it’s been pretty busy around me lately.

But, I am back now, so give me a bit to get into the swing of things again. I missed a lot of stuff, huh?
I know Nat deleted the Facebook like page about her, but the best part of it all is that all of the screen shots are on my Blogger, and there are questions on my ask.fm pertaining newer fails (the ones I didn’t get to save before the page was deleted).

Also, Brookelle did not get a boob job, as you can see by this set of photos. She’s wearing two bras.


I also have all of the photos from the Nat Morley like page and I’ll be uploading those to Blogger (to ensure they don’t get deleted. ;) ).

-Rachel!


Leave a Reply