I thought I was done posting photoshop fails of Brookelle, because her skin smoothing on instagram is very distinct and noticeable, but I never thought I'd see the day she fucked up so bad that even someone who doesn't use photoshop could see it.
Anyway, here are some more fails. I didnt do them all because there were too many to count. The one in question above is dead last, because it's the worst.
- The top circle: Her lips are blurred, and not nearly as sharp as the rest of the photo. It's more than likely she used the bloat tool to make them appear larger in between lip injections (or, she doesn't have them at all).
- The middle circle: She darkened her skin aound this entire area. The "shadow" you see n the wall is not a shadow - why would it be? she is in clear light, and the rest of her body isn't this way - but from her using the burn tool to darken her skin here. Why, I don't know.
- The bottom circle: This isnt so much a fail as it is something to keep in mind when viewing the other fails. Brookelle is not a naturally skinny woman (which is absolutely fine, except for the fact that she tries to hide it), and often makes her arms appear smaller.
- Her ear, neck, jaw, and hair: Never in my life have I seen someone's jaw, ear, and neck move in the way hers does. She isn't smiling that much between the two photos, not enough to make her ear piercing and lobe slide, her ear change rotations, and the back her neck move about half an inch forward.
- Her hair: She doesn't move that much in between these two photos. If you look to the first frame, you can see that her hair seems to squiggle. She's been caught many times before editing her jaw, and this is a by-product of it. She edited her jaw smaller (thats not really news).
- Her inner elbow: Remember how those were supposed to be straight frames?
- Her Jaw (both sides): Squiggling consistent to using the liquify tool to make her jaw thinner, as evident by the squiggling on the left side, and the blurry, bloated hair on the right.
- Armpit (left circle): Blurring consistent with how she edits her skin. More than likely an error on her part in her editing (a misclick or mis-tap).
- Armpit (right circle): The desk drawer is supposed to be straight.
- Nose: Used the liquify tool to make her nose flatter/smaller. Unsure of why.
- Lips: Used the liquify tool to make them larger.
- Top of Arm/Desk: Used the liquify tool to make her arm smaller.
- Armpit: Used the liquify tool to make her armpit "fat" straighter, as well as blurring of the skin.
- Jaw: used the liquify tool to fix it, and didn't think anyone would notice. LMFAO